2010-05-31 - Fedora QA - No IRC meeting

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon May 31 14:36:15 UTC 2010

Hey folks,

We're missing a lot of people today since it's a holiday in the United
States, so it's probably best to skip the meeting again, unless anyone
has vital issues that need to be discussed right now (in which case
please reply to this message ASAP). Happily the F13 release seems to be
going over well so we're in a quiet period now anyway, with no real
fires to fight.

If people want to reply to this mail with an update, as we did last
week, that'll be great. I'll note that I added a few more issues to
CommonBugs and tagged some more for inclusion, those I'll be working on
this week.

Thanks, everyone!