2010-11-01 - No QA meeting planned

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Mon Nov 1 13:46:37 UTC 2010

# Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
# Date: 2010-11-01
# Time: 15:00 UTC (11:00 EDT, 16:00 CET) [1]
# Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

Greetings gang,

I have no planned topics for a meeting today.  Please keep up the great
work in discussion F-14 issues encountered.  Your discussion has helped
fuel a list of issues [1] requiring Common_F14_bugs documentation [2].
Adam and I will likely be scrubbing that list later today to clear out
the CommonBugs? requests.  If you'd like to add any issues to the list,
there are instructions on the wiki [2].

Just a heads up, daylight savings time has ended for some locations, and
will end in the US this coming weekend.  Please update your calendars
accordingly.

Also, now is a good time to discuss next weeks meeting time.  The last
few DST changes, we've kept the meeting at localtime() instead of
following UTC.  My vote would be to continue that trend and meet at
16:00 UTC (11:00 EST, 17:00 CET) next week.  But I'm certainly flexible
based on what works for everyone.

Thanks,
James

[1]