Preupgrade change?

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Mon Nov 1 20:32:20 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-11-01 at 13:25 -0400, Jan Wildeboer wrote:
> (Sorry for top-posting, blame blackberry and me)
>
> IMHO - if preupgrade doesn't work for those running F13 - it would be a
> blocker for F14 release IMHO.

Not to worry, see #10 on
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_14_Beta_Release_Criteria

        The installer must be able to successfully complete an upgrade
        installation from a clean, fully updated default installation of
        the previous stable Fedora release, either via preupgrade or by
        booting to the installer manually

Thanks,
James