F14 and Pan Newsreader

Will Woods wwoods at redhat.com
Mon Nov 8 17:40:43 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-11-08 at 06:30 -0800, Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R wrote:
> I was hoping to repeat the success I had getting Pan to
> work by reinstalling Fedora on my server.
[etc]

You're unlikely to get the assistance of the maintainer - or anyone,
really - by sending twice-daily updates on your bug tracing progress to
a mailing list.

If you don't manage to solve the problem yourself, all the work you've
done will be lost to the mailing list archives, rather than sitting in
bugzilla where someone (like the maintainer) could pick it up and help.

Your time is valuable. Don't waste it. File a bug.

-w