rawhide livecd desktop???

Rob Healey robhealey1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 21:19:54 UTC 2010

Greetings:

I would love to know if anyone has a good working rawhide install cd that
they have been able to create and successfully use?  I have not been able to
use or upgrade to rawhide in over a month or longer...

I love using bleeding edge, but right now, I can't use it!  It frustrates me
very deeply...  Yesterday, I tried upgrading and I could not do so!  I can
do the upgrade, but I can't successfully boot...

BTW, I would like it to be x86_64...  If not, then fine ...

Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey