Introduction: BugZapper Magnus Glantz

Magnus Glantz mg at hacka.net
Wed Nov 24 21:02:28 UTC 2010

Hi there,

I just decided to join the BugZappers team and thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm a guy from Sweden in his 30's. I've been a Fedora fan for a long
time and have done some smaller contributions to l10n and docs before I
got two kids ;-) Now the kids are older, meaning I get some free time
now and then.. A day or two ago I stumbled upon a bug which was a clear
duplicate of another bug that the maintainer was working on, so I closed
it - the feeling of being "on the other side" of Bugzilla was a neat
one, so here I am :-) I'm hoping to help and close a bug or two on my
free time.

I make a living as a consultant, working for Red Hat, where I do a fair
share of troubleshooting. Joining "BugZappers" I hope to learn more
about Fedora and troubleshooting various software. Due to me travelling
a lot I'll be putting in time on and off.

I've read up on https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers and am now
ready to boldly go out and try and close some bugs.
I'm humble to the fact that I'm new on this, so please don't hesitate to
give me pointers :-)

Cheers,
Magnus Glantz