Anybody has problems too with totem in F14?

John Watzke watzkej at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 22:00:07 UTC 2010

   I am positive that glib2 didn't fix this.  I had just sat down to do my
testing for the radeon graphics test day and when I got to the second test
where you had to use totem, I couldn't get anywhere because totem kept
crashing.  I was going to file a bug and I checked bodhi to see if anyone
else had complained about the totem issue.  I happened to notice the new
totem that was available (and bundled with gtk2 and brasero) but not
pushed.  I manually grabbed those packages from Koji and installed them.
Totem immediately worked and I was able to continue my testing for the
graphics test day.

   -- John Watzke