Release criteria proposal: conflicts / dependencies

Bill Nottingham notting at redhat.com
Mon Oct 4 15:34:26 UTC 2010

James Laska (jlaska at redhat.com) said:
> I'm not in favor of this criteria addition at this time.  I'd love to
> see this happen, but I don't think it's realistic at this stage in the
> release or in this forum (F-14).  Can we have more input from devel +
> rel-eng who initially proposed the change?

I'd be willing to extend/change this such that:

- Trees are tested for broken dependencies
- All broken dependencies are filed
- These tickets are attached to the nice-to-have tracker

We can work towards the point where the third bullet here is changed
to 'the blocker tracker', but if we can't do that now, I would still
like to *track* the problem.

Bill