[Test-Announce] Fedora 14 ON_QA Blocker bugs needing verification

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Wed Oct 13 12:37:50 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-10-13 at 12:49 +0100, mike cloaked wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 8:47 PM, Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > I believe we can't really test the ones in anaconda until images with
> > anaconda 14.19 are available - TC1?
>
> I checked this morning and 14.19 is not yet in the repo for development/14/
>
> Do we know when this will a) hit the mirrors, and b) when a build will
> be done that includes this version?

Still in
'updates-testing' (https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/anaconda-14.19-1.fc14) so the install images on mirrors won't yet be using anaconda-14.19.  However, the posted TC1 ISO images (CD, DVD or boot.iso) contain that version of anaconda and can be used to provide positive bodhi karma to move that update into 'stable'

Thanks,
James