Questions about Fusion Linux

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Oct 19 20:48:53 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-10-19 at 11:29 -0400, TK009 wrote:
> I got an email this morning from the Fusion Linux group. In it, the
> group lead suggested this to one of his users -
>
> "Fusion 14 betais based on Fedora 14 which isn't released yet so there
> could be number of bugs that haven't been fixed yet. I suggest you
> report the bug via fedora bugtracker and just say that you are using
> Fedora 14."
>
> Do we now support Fusion Linux as well? Is it correct for them to use bugzilla?

Fusion is mostly a remix with some non-approved packages added, so if
the bug is a straightforward bug in a package which is taken directly
from Fedora, it would seem to make most sense to log a report in Fedora
bugzilla, yeah. Same way we often direct people upstream to freedesktop,
GNOME or KDE bug trackers.