rawhide boot problem....

Rob Healey robhealey1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 05:22:31 UTC 2010

Greetings All:

I do not know if anyone else has had this issue or not?

I install fc14, and then updated full using fedora and updates-testing...

Then fully updated to rawhide...

Once I reboot, I get to the point where the flash F is completed, the circle
is full, and then get several lines on the terminal screen saying:

could not write bytes: broken pipe

Now I have not waited to see if it will continue to load or not, which is
unusual on my part...

Has anyone else seen this and does it continue to load???   I do not
necessarily wanted to do this again just to see if it will load after a
certain amount of time ...

Thanks for your help and response...

Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey