Rawhide installation question

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Mon Oct 25 19:38:58 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-10-26 at 02:14 +0800, Qiang Li wrote:
> If I choose No. 1, this article says "Daily Anaconda builds are no
> longer automatically available in Rawhide, only in Branched code.
> Pre-Alpha Anaconda code is generally not testable, and it is important
> to test the installer that will appear in the next release (since it
> cannot easily be fixed after distribution media has been created)
> rather
> than the release after the next release. Installer images can be
> provided on demand for test days if they are needed but not
> automatically available; please contact James Laska.". I don't know
> how to contact James Laska.

Heh, I didn't know that I was a recommended contact for this task.  I'll
go out on a limb and say that I'm not the right person to ask about
creating nightly installation rawhide images. :)

I've updated the wiki with the process QA uses when rawhide installation
images are needed for community test events.

Thanks,
James