The clock doesn't show Evolution's calendar appointments

Ville-Pekka Vainio vpivaini at cs.helsinki.fi
Sat Oct 30 14:49:02 UTC 2010

Hi,

I've been using Fedora 14 for a while and I'd like to know if anyone
else is experiencing the same bug with the clock that I am. The clock
doesn't show any Evolution appointments any more. I've reset Evolution's
settings and imported my calendar appointments again with syncevolution,
but that didn't help. Is this an issue with the settings or a real bug?
I haven't reported this yet, but I could, especially if others are
seeing it as well.

--
Ville-Pekka Vainio