dkms package not available for F13

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Wed Sep 1 18:00:15 UTC 2010

Rick Stevens wrote:
> Are there plans afoot to release a dkms package for F13?  I ask because
> there seems to be none available for F13 although the database shows it
> as being approved.  Should I simply force-install the F12 version in
> the interim?

A friendly reminder: This mailing list is for testing Fedora
pre-releases and Rawhide or QA of stable Fedora releases. In this case,
Fedora 14 and 15.

As for DKMS: It just hasn't been rebuilt in a while. It is still owned
by mdomsch up to Fedora 15, so it has not been orphaned. This things
happen from time to time. Nothing to worry about.