Some or all of your votes have been removed

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Thu Sep 2 12:16:00 UTC 2010

On Thu, Sep 02, 2010 at 09:29:40AM +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
>   Never seen any option for voting on bugs in bugzilla and seriously
> doubt the use of it's existence because maintainers would ignore that
> just as well as if you start messing around with the priority levels and
> severity levels. ( The priority levels are for them to set and use only ).

> But I'm not surprised that your privileges got revoked on this voting
> system if you went trigger happy on the voting and thus abused it's
> existence and it's purpose one can even go so far and say you managed to
> voted your self out of it :)

That's not quite the way it used to work (at least until today.)  One
has X amount of votes, and could choose to use as many, or as few as
one, as desired, depending upon the importance, to the individual, of
the bug.

I imagine someone decided to change the rules, and announced somewhere
that none of us who were surprised by it look.  'Tain't the first time.
:)

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6