Not too impressed with the quality of F14 at this time

Petrus de Calguarium pgueckel at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 05:21:59 UTC 2010

Jonathan Kamens wrote:

> I just upgraded to F14. I'm really not impressed at its current quality
> level and I find it hard to believe it's going to be ready for a good
> beta at the end of September.

I upgraded both my desktop and laptop computers to F14 about 10-14 days ago,
sometime around the third release candidate for f14 alpha. I am so impressed by
the high quality of this alpha release (!) that I have not even once had to
boot into the partition that contains f13 (and on the laptop, due to space
constraints, there is no f13 partition). I have used f14 daily on both
computers since installation. I should note that, on both computers, I did a
clean install, not an upgrade to f14.

> Are people other than me encountering a lot of issues with F14?

No. None to speak of.