Not too impressed with the quality of F14 at this time

Jonathan Kamens jik at kamens.us
Sun Sep 12 11:39:43 UTC 2010

 On 09/12/2010 12:46 AM, David wrote:
> I value your opinion Bruno so.. if you say so. But I am still not
> impressed with that 'my dogs bigger than your dog' routine that he used
> in the whine.
Um, dude, /you /started the "my dog's bigger than your dog" with your
disparaging comment about "others that actually do the testing./"/

I responded with my "pedigree" only in the hope that it would help you
realize how unwise it is to make assumptions about other people who are
trying to help. I responded /privately/ to give you the opportunity to
have that realization without being embarrassed. The fact that you
continue to be snarky here, and that you continue to call my initial
message in this thread a "whine," makes it pretty clear that you Still
Don't Get It. But if you think it's beneficial to the community for you
to keep digging yourself in deeper and deeper, by all means, please proceed.

  jik