Introduction

Marcos Tirao mtirao at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 00:31:18 UTC 2010

Hi guys,

I'm very glad to join at Fedora Bug Zappers Team. I have working a lot
with Fedora and Red Hat Linux  since some years ago. So, now a really wants
contribute with the project.

I have a lot of experience working as a linux developer at IBM. In the
past I worked as system administrator at my College.

So, let me introduce myself.

My name is Marcos Tirao, I'm 33 years old and live at Buenos Aires
Argentina. My first contact with Linux was approximately 10 years ago and
since that year I have been working only with Linux in different
flavors Ubuntu, Mandriva and LinuxPPC for PowerPC based macs.

So, thanks a lot for some people who accepted me at Fedora Project.

At my signature I'm sending my contacts fell free if anyone want to contact me.

Marcos Tirao

mtirao at gmail.com
MSN:mtirao at gmail.com
GTALK: mtirao at gmail.com