What do consumers wishing to use systemd in F14 need to do?

Petrus de Calguarium pgueckel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 23:31:18 UTC 2010

Matthew Miller wrote:

> If you're used to running
> bleeding edge software, you're probably competent to dig yourself out of
> whatever problems might crop up.

Well, there have been maybe 3 or 4, not more, I am sure, pretty bad panics i
the last decade, but, yes, I did always manage to get myself out of it ;-))

>> and I guess I would manually have to reinstall systemd-sysvinit,
>> too, right?

> Probably. And depending on the current state of things, double-check if you
> still have a default target.

Yeah, thanks. I have gotten pretty comfortable with systemd (the few aspects
that I deal with, that is, like starting and stopping services, and the default
target).