Fedora 14 Beta

Lawrence E Graves lgraves at risingstarmbc.com
Sun Sep 26 13:05:08 UTC 2010

I am looking at all the bug issues online and decided I would like to
give some encouraging words or reports about Fedora 14 Beta.

I am running Dell 9400 Inspiron with a T7400 processor, 4 g of memory,
Go7900GTX gpu and all seems to run well.

The only things that are still in trouble are the proprietary nvidia
drivers which are not your responsiblity and evolution and virtual
parameters.
I believe that when these few items are cleared up, Fedora 14 will be
nice.
Keep up the good work. Just wish I could help.
--
Lawrence E Graves <lgraves at risingstarmbc.com>