2010-09-27 @ ** 15:00 UTC ** - Fedora QA meeting

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Mon Sep 27 13:17:30 UTC 2010

# Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
# Date: 2010-09-27
# Time: 15:00 UTC (11:00 EDT, 17:00 CEST) [1]
# Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

Greetings testers,

Many thanks to those who contributed test feedback for the beta (wiki
results, bugzilla's and mailing list feedback).  Given the late Beta RC
arrival, had we not had a strong turn-out, it's unlikely that we would
have had sufficient information to provide feedback on the beta release
criteria in time.

I'd like to spend a few minutes today reviewing key initiatives in
advance of the RC milestone.  As always, suggestions to the agenda
encouraged.

= Proposed Agenda =

     1. Previous meeting follow-up
     2. F-14-Beta testing, and beyond