[Test-Announce] Fedora 15 Beta RC2 Available Now!

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 16:18:33 UTC 2011

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 7:05 PM, Andre Robatino
<robatino at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> As per the Fedora 15 schedule [1], Fedora 15 Beta RC2 is now available
> for testing. Please see the following pages for download links and
> testing instructions.
>
> Installation:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Installation_Test
>
> Desktop:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Desktop_Test

Installation went smooth under Virtualbox on my F14 x86_64 system. It
was nice that mouse integration worked out of the box.

I installed to the virtual hard drive, rebooted and was greeted with a
black screen and 100% processor usage. I think this happened with the
14 RC's as well.

Richard