Zeitgeist/Gnome Activity Journal on Fedora 15

Michael Knepher mknepher at bluethingy.com
Mon Apr 11 20:45:21 UTC 2011

I'm trying to run zeitgeist and gnome-activity-journal on my laptop
with Fedora 15. Zeitgeist-daemon is running, but
gnome-activity-journal doesn't show any activity. When I run or
restart zeitgeist-daemon from the command line, it gives a warning
"Unable to start the datahub, no binary found", but continues to run,
spewing lots of messages from zeitgeist.engine ("Found 0 events IDs")
and zietgeist.notify ("Removing monitor..."). Am wondering if any one
else is seeing the same issues?

Michael Knepher