Regarding NetworkManager with openconnect (AnyConnect) on F15 (VPN connection '[profile name]' failed because there were no valid VPN secrets)

Dennis Appelon Nielsen dennis at appelon.net
Wed Apr 13 09:59:08 UTC 2011

Hi all
I was just about to switch to F15 on my laptop, when I decided to test
the core services I need from my laptop. I managed to make all work up
on til my company's VPN system, and when I say work I mean from
gnome-shell and therefor NetworkManager when talking network and VPN. I
found that trying to connect to my VPN gateway using openvpn
(AnyConnect) from NetworkManager version 1:0.8.998-2git20110406.fc.15 It
keeps complaining that it need a VPN secret, a secret I don't have :-)
and never have been asked for before either from F13 and F14 (for F14
NetworkManager version: 1:0.8.3.998-2.fc.14). Any idea what I can do to
overcome this problem and switch to F15 ?

Best regards
Dennis Appelon Nielsen

--
Dennis Appelon Nielsen <dennis at appelon.net>