New BugZapper Introduction

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Fri Apr 15 22:01:44 UTC 2011

Dne 14.4.2011 19:33, Sree napsal(a):
> I'd like to join the fedora bugzappers team. I have a good knowledge
> about linux, and specifically fedora. I've been using fedora for about 3
> years now and I guess it's time I try and give something back to the
> community :)

Thank you very much.

> Also, I'm not very familiar with the bugzilla, and any help would be
> appreciated :)

We are trying to collect all wisdom on the topic at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers ... go through those pages and
ask us about whatever you don't understand.

> I'm available as ersran9 at irc.freenode.net <http://irc.freenode.net>

We are usually congregating at #fedora-bugzappers on Freenode. Catch me
(mcepl) whenever you want (I am in the Central Europe timezone), or
adamw (he is on the Pacific Coast of Canada).

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Components_and_Triagers is for
organization of our work.

Best,

Matěj