Well, I've tried GNOME 3 now...

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Thu Apr 21 22:16:06 UTC 2011

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 06:07:43PM -0400, Tom Horsley wrote:
<SNIP>
> My only real question now is how fast I can install the bits
> I need to switch to my normal fvwm based X session and never
> look at GNOME 3 again.

I think Gnome3 is quite impressive but its not my personal preference
and for others who share my outlook on the subject I encourage to visit
http://spins.fedoraproject.org/ and see what other fine live/installable
media the Fedora project has to offer via is many Special Interest
Groups.

Hope you can find yourself a SIG to join up and an environment that
makes your computing experience all that it can be.

-AdamM