Well, I've tried GNOME 3 now...

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 15:13:23 UTC 2011

On 04/27/2011 08:33 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> I know you're not serious, but I am - I've been working on it, but
> someone else filed a review for a necessary package and hasn't worked on
> it since I accepted it for review and requested some fixes, so now I'm
> stuck, unless I try to take over that package request :(

You can add a comment giving a few days time and if there isn't any
response,  file a new review request, close the older one as duplicate
against your review request and offer to add the person who submitted
the original review request to be a co-maintainer or hand it over after
you import the package.  You shouldn't let a stalled review request
stand in your way of getting a high profile software into the repo

Rahul