Problems (Bugs?) with Gnome 3.

Erik P. Olsen epodata at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 07:34:16 UTC 2011

I am testing F15 beta fully updated as of today and have noticed the following:

1. Shut Down is missing, only Switch User, Log Out and Suspend is available.

2. According to the "manual"
(http://library.gnome.org/users/gnome-terminal/stable/gnome-terminal-get-started.html.en)
Gnome-terminal is found under Accessories. It is not.

3. Figure 1. of same manual displays an example of the terminal. This is not the
way the terminal of my system looks like. Especially the minimize and unmaximize
icons are missing on my system. Actually only the Close icon is displayed and
the rest can be found with RMB on the title bar which more looks like the new
style. So this is probably "only" a documentation bug.

--
Erik