Release-blocker questions

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Fri Apr 29 15:41:36 UTC 2011

	On gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.general is a thread, titled "So
where are my workspaces?" and begun by me at 5:10 pm on Wednesday, April
27, which may interest some here.

	To my surprise, it turned into a discussion of two or three bugs,
release-blocker candidates, which involve saving sessions, something
called "mutter" (of which all I know would fit comfortably in a gnat's
eye), preupgrade (or other upgrade), and more. As of right now, there are
some 29 posts in the thread.