New BugZapper Introduction

Arif Tri Waluyo arifiauo at fedoraproject.org
Sat Apr 30 06:16:18 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,
Introduce my name is Arif Tri Waluyo, call me Arif. I am 23
years old. I live at Klaten,Indonesia. My job is a trader. I am very pleased
to be joining the team bug zappers. I use linux from a few years ago. I
am pleased with the open source world because we can contribute to
what we like and try to make it better than ever.

So far I've become Ambassador, has never held a release party but it often
introduces Fedora to the people of Indonesia, not infrequently I also
install Fedora on other's computers who are interested
in using Fedora. Then I was interested to contribute further to
the OS developers. I do not know about programming languages or RPM, but I
was interested to learn and contribute more
with that knowledge. Hopefully, my contribution
to this good result in fedora as well.

So, thanks a lot for some people who accepted me at Fedora Project.

At my signature I'm sending my contacts fell free if anyone want to contact
me.

Bye

--
Arif Tri Waluyo