f16 installer message

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 23:02:53 UTC 2011

On 08/18/2011 04:01 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> well, it's sort of an issue of how many details you need. If you're
> doing custom partitioning you should ideally have some sort of idea
> about partition tables (disk labels) and so forth. I'm not sure
> anaconda is the right place for an essay on GPT; DuckDuckGoing it is
> easy enough.

Not really easy enough when you are in the middle of a installation and
don't necessarily have spare systems by the side to search and know what
it is. It is not a very clear message at all.  It is at best ambiguous
wording.   Get a technical writer to help out if needed

Rahul  (Technical writer a while back)