2011-02-07 @ 16:00UTC - Fedora QA meeting - call for topics

Alon Levy alevy at redhat.com
Mon Feb 7 10:54:38 UTC 2011

On Mon, Feb 07, 2011 at 05:13:46AM -0500, Kamil Paral wrote:
> [...]

AFAIK there is mesa fallback, so gnome-shell should still work, albeit maybe
too slow to actually be of use for testing? Haven't tried this, just basing
this on doing glxinfo once in a kvm vm running spice qxl (but since spice doesn't
supply any 3d this should be the same as any other graphics device).