Request for sponsorship

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Mon Feb 7 15:43:38 UTC 2011

> On Wed, 2011-02-02 at 17:21 -0700, Tim Flink wrote:
>
> > I was wondering why there weren't many people in the group. I didn't see
> > anything on the QA wiki pages about joining the group, so I figured I
> > would email the list.
> >
> > Thanks for the info,
>
> Hey Tim - Johann's right, there's little or no point to the group. I
> guess we should do a better job keeping the new guy informed, huh :)

The 'qa' FAS group was created a long time ago for reasons I can't
remember now.  There are no activities in the Fedora QA group that
require FAS 'qa' membership.

I'd like to make the group invite only, so we can avoid this in the
future.  As more QA-related tooling comes online, I suspect we may have
use for defining a subset of QA members who can perform some
administrative tasks.  Until then ... it's unused and unmaintained.

Thanks,
James