rawhide nautilus-2.91.9-2???

Rob Healey robhealey1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 01:22:45 UTC 2011

Greetings All:

I am truly curious about this rawhide package?  When I start my gnome 2 or
gnome 3 desktop, I do NOT have the nautilus icons on my screen, such as ( My
Computer, Home Folder, and Trash )!

I can though use nautilus if I type nautilus into the cli or Run App/ Alt +
F2...

I know that Gnome is in a huge state of flux right now, and it is something
that comes with Fedora rawhide, but I have NOT been able to get nautilus to
work since it came into 2.91.x ...

To get a working version of nautilus, I have to use the latest stable of
nautilus in fc14!

Is anyone else having the same issue or have a possible fix??  I know that
it is not a critical issue since I can still use it, but it is a pain...

Here is something that I get on the terminal when I run it from there:

[Frog at CaptainHook ~]$ nautilus

** (nautilus:13808): WARNING **: AT-SPI: Accessibility bus not found - Using
session bus.

Initializing nautilus-gdu extension
Unable to open the desktop metadata keyfile: No such file or directory

Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey