fc15 TC1 isos

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Fri Feb 11 15:31:13 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-02-10 at 15:01 -0800, Rob Healey wrote:
+AD4 Greetings:
+AD4
+AD4 In reading the post from this list today, I understand that there is a
+AD4 problem with installing this iso with anaconda+ACE

There are likely bugs in TC1, and will be in TC2.  Hopefully we can find
as many Alpha blocking bugs as possible in time for the Alpha RC.  I
created an updates.img that contains fixes for several reported
installer issues against TC1.  The image is linked from the install test
results wiki.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test+AF8-Results:Current+AF8-Installation+AF8-Test

+AD4 Will there be a TC2 with the listed work around?  Will it also have
+AD4 packages from the mass-rebuild so that there are no fc14, fc13, and
+AD4 fc12 packages???

You can monitor for TC2 by watching the rel-eng ticket.

https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/4425

Thanks,
James