[Test-Announce] Fedora 15 Alpha TC2 Available Now!

John Watzke watzkej at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 06:07:39 UTC 2011

   Quick question: When installing from the i386 DVD, I noticed that the
installed skipped the first part of anaconda where the blue/red screen comes
up and offers to check the install media.  The installer just skipped to the
graphical install.  Is this a bug or something new?  I've got a problem TC2
and mutter constantly crashing on login so I'm check the media manually on
my F14 box but the on-install media check was nice.

   -- John Watzke