[Test-Announce] Fedora 15 Alpha TC2 Available Now!

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Feb 15 08:24:41 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-02-15 at 07:47 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> On 02/15/2011 07:10 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> > Not really. There are cards from all three major vendors which are
> > broken, and cards which work. It's not really unexpected, we just need
> > to make sure bugs are filed for all the broken ones.
>
> If you are aware of several cards that are broken from three major
> vendors than perhaps  *hint* *hint*  you should setup a wiki page which
> contains a list of all known broken cards with corresponding bug reports
> so..

No. I don't want to do that. It would be an ugly, manual (and therefore
broken) way to do it. What I'd want to do is just set up a tracker bug
for cases of GNOME Shell being borked on cards where we'd expect it to
work, and probably another for cases of fallback failing on cards where
we don't expect GNOME Shell to work.

> Perhaps we might also want to create a tracker bug for each of those
> major vendors...

Yes, but I don't think it's really necessary to split by vendor.