nouveau testday ...

Rob Healey robhealey1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 01:43:30 UTC 2011

Greetings:

I am sorry that I was not able to be there for the test day for the NVidia
Graphics cards...

The only reason that I am involved on this one is:

if the presence of gnome-shell is in jeopardy for fc/ rawhide/ Fedora, then
I need to step in and give my opinoin...

I have a low-end NVidia Graphics Card with a low system RAM, and I use and
LOVE the gnome-shell!!!  Here is what lspci says about my video card...

03:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation NV44 [Quadro NVS 285]
(rev a1)

I may be completely off on this one, but I just want it to be known that I
LOVE the gnome-shell !

--
Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey

"Always surround yourself with people that inspire you to
greatness!"