NetworkManager connection priority - a question

mike cloaked mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 17:38:50 UTC 2011

On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 4:44 PM, Patrick O'Callaghan
<pocallaghan at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 2011-01-08 at 15:28 +0000, mike cloaked wrote:
>> As I understand it NetworkManager makes connections according to the
>> following priority order (but correct me if I am wrong!):
> [...]
>
> Is this a problem specific to F15 or Rawhide? If not, general questions
> about Fedora should go to the Users list.
>
> poc

In principle this is about f14 (and all versions prior!) where I have
tested this - but I suspect that these issues are also relevant to
f15/rawhide unless changes have been made to the NM and/or
wpa+supplicant code between f14 release and now - which I expect has
not happened.  Hence this is likely to be relevant to f15 and to
rawhide I expect?

--
mike c