2011-01-24 @ 16:00UTC - Fedora QA meeting - call for topics

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 00:10:14 UTC 2011

On 01/21/2011 07:09 PM, James Laska wrote:
>      1. Adjusting proventesters group to be invite-only

I dont know who's bright idea this is but I think the QA community
should automatically scrape off any kind of "invite-only" ideas of the
tables since they eventually always lead to "social classes" being
formed an "Elite" who gets to pick who's on the team and so fourth and
so on which has negative impact on the QA community in whole and lead to
degrease in participation rather than increase.

Anyway failing to see the reasoning behind this beside perhaps the point
that it is to keep packagers/maintainers out as in prevent them from
altering the results on their own/each others updates which we should be
able to achieve with different means other than this if that's what's
being aimed for.

What's the problem trying to be fixed here?

JBG