random wednesday afternoon thankyou note

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Jul 7 02:10:29 UTC 2011

hey, everyone - I just hit the point on a Wednesday evening when I've
absolutely run out of ways to procrastinate and have been forced to
start actually writing the FWN QA beat, and it struck me again how much
awesome work has been coming in from contributors lately, from new test
cases to test day proposals and more. I just wanted to shout out a quick
thanks and say you folks all rock! thanks so much for all the good stuff
that's been going on around here lately. it's definitely changing fedora
for the better.