[Fedora QA] #217: Check install process runs unattended in kickstart install validation test case

He Rui rhe at redhat.com
Tue Jul 26 10:45:36 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-07-26 at 11:30 +0300, Frederick William New wrote:
> > Comment:
> >
> >  Replying to [comment:1 rhe]:
> >  > Agree. add a expected result in each kickstart test like:
> >  >
> >  >  *
> >  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Kickstart_Http_Server_Ks_Cfg
> >
> >  The added expected result is: [[BR]]
> >  # Anaconda should not prompt for user interaction if ks.cfg is not
> >  specified
>
> It seems to me that if you don't specify a ks.cfg Anaconda is going to do a whole bunch of prompting.  Am I missing something?

That's right, what I was trying to say is if the ks.cfg is intact or if
you don't intend to ignore something in the file, Anaconda should not
prompt for user interaction. Sorry for the poor description. I might
correct the above to:

# Anaconda should not prompt for user interaction if the ks.cfg is
intact

Feel free to adjust the words.

Thanks,
Hurry