F16 Where?

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Sat Jul 30 16:56:29 UTC 2011

On Sat, 30 Jul 2011 11:18:06 -0500
Richard Shaw <hobbes1069 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 11:14 AM, Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R
> <caf at omen.com> wrote:
> > Does Fedora 16 exist yet separate from rawhide?
> > If so, where can the files be downloaded from?
> > Where are the installation ISOs?

It's not there yet. Work is being done to compose a f16 branched tree.
Before today, packages were still being signed. That done, a compose
was attempted this morning, but something didn't go right.

> I'm guessing just some patience is in order. There are 100 builds
> pending in admin.fedoraproject.org/updates. Is this a mass rebuld for
> F16?

No. This is just the pending updates piled up since we branched.
As soon as a branched tree compose appears and works we can sign and
push those updates to f16/branched updates-testing and then get them
flowing into branched. ;)

Kevin