Trusted Boot project in F16

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 13:27:09 UTC 2011

On 06/23/2011 05:40 PM, JB wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The Trusted Boot topic/thread was started on Fedora dev list, with the purpose
> of discussing it before planned F16 implementation.
> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2011-June/153307.html
>
> They ask for input, and we would like to discuss it with them, before they
> bless us with the project implementation.

To answer some of this:

Everything in Fedora is free and open source (with the only except of
firmware).   TPM support has been merged in the Linux kernel for a
while.  You can read about this online including a age old article at
https://lwn.net/Articles/144681/.    If you have problem subscribing to
devel list,  contact the list administrator to help you

Rahul