[Fedora QA] #202: Create test case for firstboot (graphic and text)

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Jun 24 00:08:05 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-06-23 at 16:26 -0400, Genes MailLists wrote:

>  Okidok whatever you think makes sense - but what I was thinking was
> that the luks password prompt can interfere with first boot if there is
> problem perhaps?

Oh, I see. That's true, yes, but it just feels better to me to have the
firstboot test strictly to test firstboot functionality and have the
encryption test separate. I guess as long as we have coverage for both
things, exactly how they're organized isn't terribly important. A lot of
the lines between what goes in what test case are pretty arbitrary.