New BugZapper introduction

Jayson Vaughn vaughn.jayson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 19:29:21 UTC 2011

Hello all.

I'm excited to join the Fedora Bug Zapper team.

My name is Jayson Vaughn.  I am 29 years old.  I am married and have a 6
month old son.  I work and live in Dallas, TX as a Unix admin.  (Mainly
working with HPUX, RHEL, and Oracle Linux).

I first came across Linux in late 94 with slackware.  (Anyone else remember
going from a.out to ELF manually? :).  Linux has been great to me
professionally and I wanted to give back.

I've been using Fedora prettty much since it started.

My application to join the triage group hasn't been approved yet, but I am
excited to get started.  I look forward to working with you guys.

Contact info:
IRC: thedonvaughn on Freenode
AIM: thedonvaughn
Email and GTALK: vaughn.jayson at gmail