2011-03-14 @ - no Fedora QA IRC meeting

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Mon Mar 14 12:54:34 UTC 2011

# Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
# Date: 2011-03-14

Greetings gang,

I didn't get a chance to solicit meeting topics on Friday.  Aside from a
few event reminders, I have no topics on my list.  If there are no
urgent items, I propose checking in on the list, rather than an IRC
meeting this week.  Please continue to raise important topics and
testing concerns to test at lists.fedoraproject.org.

Also note, our regular meeting time may adjust due to daylight savings
in your location.

= QA Events =
      * Thursday, March 17 - Preupgrade Test Day [1] [2]
      * Thursday, March 17 - Beta acceptance run [3]
      * Friday, March 18 - F15Beta bug review #2 [4]

Thanks,
James

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-03-17_Preupgrade
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/161