Please explain: Your credentials have expired

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Wed Mar 16 18:48:51 UTC 2011

AW> I hit this too, and I don't believe I ever installed
AW> krb5-auth-dialog intentionally, though I couldn't say how it _did_
AW> get in.

It's in comps, in the base-x group.  It appears that in f14 and below,
it's default but seems to have changed to optional in f15 (notting, Feb
7, commit 9905085a78c710a156a992034158799734c5d6dd).

In fact, it's been the default back as far as the comps repo goes, so I
wonder why people are only noticing it now.  Maybe the behavior with no
configured servers became worse recently?

 - J<