Errors in GNOME installer for 2011-03-15 builds

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Mar 17 05:55:28 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-03-16 at 18:54 -0400, Gregory Woodbury wrote:

>         We do default to creating a separate /home when doing
>         automatic
>         partitioning.
>
> Not currently.

Yes currently, but with the caveat that it depends on the disk size. I
always forget exactly where in anaconda the cut-off code is so I can't
give you a precise number, but I think it's around 50-80GB: if the disk
is smaller than that, the auto-partitioning defaults to just /boot ,
swap and /. If it's bigger, you get a separate /home.