Nightly builds in abeyance?

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Thu Mar 17 20:34:56 UTC 2011

On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 14:11:20 -0400
Gregory Woodbury <redwolfe at gmail.com> wrote:

> The nightly composes havent been updated since the 15th.
>
> http://alt.fedoraproject.org:/pub/alt/nightly-composes<http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/nightly-composes/>

Yep. The compose machine has been getting stuck in composes. ;(

I've updated it to the final 2.6.38 kernel and it's running another
compose now.

Also, FYI, I will soon replace the above space with a page that just
links to koji builds of these. This will be much faster and better
moving forward:

* koji can do all of them in ~30min or so next to all day of the spin
  compose machine.

* They will be made this way for real releases, so the env should be
  the same.

* We will keep 1-2 weeks of them in koji, so you can download an older
  one if you want to isolate when a bug happened.

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/tasks?state=all&owner=kevin&view=tree&method=all&order=-id
is a crude list of these builds now.

kevin